Monday, December 28, 2009

I decided to start a blog...

Yes. It's true. It's happening, right now. I decided to start a blog. And really, it's for many a reason. Why, you ask? Well, it seemed like a good creative outlet, an opportunity to write, and it was an opportunity for me to talk all about myself regardless of whether anyone listens or not. So, here we go...onward in the journey.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be your first follower!!!!!

    I like your reasoning. Especially when you said you could talk about yourself! It reminded me of this cartoon from the New Era that my trainer showed me in my first area in Pittsburgh. It shows 2 sister missionaries walking down the street talking, and one is saying to the other "The hardest part about being humble is NOT being able to talk about it!"
    Blog's are so meant for us as we can always toot our own horn, no matter who is listening or not!

    Welcome to the world of blogging dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm glad you decided to join the blog world, it was only a matter of time. Love you and miss you! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pleasure it will be to read nothing but things you write. May this blog bring you endless comments and many happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited that you've started this blog because i love blogs. and i just want you to know that as soon as i post this comment i will become one of your followers. this is fantastic news for an ordinary wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete