Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Of sunglasses, bicycles, and nose rings.
So, as you may or may not know I have recently moved to Colorado for Graduate School. It's been great so far, and I've really enjoyed my classes. One thing I do need to speak of is the overwhelming amount of sunglasses, bicycles, and nose rings that is present here. I have lived in 6 states and traveled all over the United States, but never in my life have I seen so many of these 3 things in the same place. It almost makes me feel a little suspicious that there is an underground movement of some sort which is trying to makes some social changes. I mean, I have never seen so many people with sunglasses on the top of their head in my life. And bikes...with people riding them around town CONSTANTLY. And then those nose rings! It's like there was a special or something. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to any of these things, I just haven't ever seen so many people with all three of these things. Regardless, I am making friends and learning from people. And someday, perhaps I will get to the bottom of these trends. Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I hope you are fitting in! I know you have sunglasses and I think you own a bike. But I'll help you with the nose ring. I'm gonna take you to get your nose pierced for your half birthday. Birthday is too far away.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great friend Rebecca. I'm so lucky to have a friend who will help me get my nose peirced.
ReplyDelete