Monday, June 14, 2010
The new face of my blog...
Well, how awesome is this that I found this new design function. It is so cool! I'm loving these artistic pots, so I thought I'd put them up. And a word on my life...things are great. I got a new calling today, Sunday School Teacher! I'm so excited! And there are only two weeks left of school! Ahhh!!! That is both good and bad. For a myriad of different reasons. It will be nice to come home, but sad to leave the people I've grown to care for and love here. It will be sad to leave here, but nice to see my family and my friends at the Center. And I'm excited to use my Jedi mind tricks on my newest nephew again in person. He doesn't even know what he's got coming!!! Anyway, just a quick update! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment