Monday, November 15, 2010

Me and my friend Rob...

This is Rob.  Rob teaches me cool dance moves.  He teaches me to care more about others.  He teaches me to really think about things.  He also teaches me to love people more and to be patient.  Rob tells me not to worry  so much or bite my fingernails, and that I don't have to drive so fast that we get in a car accident.  The other day, I gave Rob a ride to the dance you see in the picture, and when we left Rob said "Marliett, that was so fun.  It was better than I thought it was going to be.  I danced with a million girls all night.  I'll never forget tonight."  Rob warms my heart.  He is such a purehearted friend, and I feel very lucky to have a friend like Rob.  Thanks friend Rob.  You are the bomb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment