
I've decided I could write a book about the bathroom blues. Yes, I believe I could because my experience in this area has been so greatly enriched by my current employment at an eating disorder clinic. As a part of my job, I am so lucky as to perform the viable task of flushing toilets.
I've seen it all. From liquid to solid, and in shades only so well displayed within the porcelin throne. And though the culprit may feel embarassed by the exhibition of something they feel no one should have to see, I see it. I not only see it, but have to observe it, measure it, and write it down. I like to keep a nice little yellow sticky on my badge so as to ensure adequate and correct coverage of the subjects "material". This not only ensures that the bathroom blues have their voice, but also creates an an avenue to greater health for this individual.
In performing the aforementioned task of "flushing", I believe I am well on my well to understanding and truly comprehending different forms of human waste. I have also learned a new term for a fart that turns out to be more than a fart, it is a "shart". Please spare me from explaining the beginning of the word, as this word was supplied by the women I work with.
Sick Mar. I may rethink reading your blog if I have to experience the poo watching by proxy.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for people like you who are willing to do jobs that the rest of us wouldn't. I worry how I'll handle diaper changing when I have kids.
ReplyDelete